Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Make a wish and place it in your heart

Hi guys !

As I'm writing here there's one of those nice sun lights in our house .


Istanbul under the sunlight . 



I have a big smile on my face , cause once again I'm surrounded by the magic of Spring .
They accept me for that job I've told you about . It's a great design and visual company ; Right now I'm participating in an animation program for Çocuk Bayramı (Which means the children's day) as a production assistant .
I was wishing for that in Norooz !
Yesterday when I was on my way to home , I recalled this :


Make a wish and place it in your heart.
Anything you want.
Everything you want
Do you have it? Good.
And now believe it can come true
You never know where the next miracles gonna come from.
The next smile.
The next wish come true
But if you believe that it’s right around the corner
And you open your heart and mind to the possibility of it, to the certainty of it
You might just get the thing you’re wishing for
The world is full of magic you just have to believe in it
So make your wish
Do you have it?
Good. Now believe in it. With all your heart.*



And I believe it! 

May everyday be bright , and your heart full of light . 

eL.


*From "One Tree Hill" tv series . 

2 comments:

  1. elina, this is amazing! congrats! we have to go celebrate. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah !
      We will !!! We'll manage to meet next week :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...