Thursday, August 22, 2013

Let's explore the jungle with owls;

"I like this place, and I willingly could waste my time in here " .
When Shakespear wrote that sentence , he had no idea I would use it on my blog to describe my recent obsession about "Forest" .

Yeah , it's true. I am thinking about it day and night . About its darkness, about its smell , about it being that much alive and quiet .
Forest is strong , has every single aspect of life in it . It has the most wonderful textures that has been created by artists , dreamers , lovers till now .
I think forest has the best connection with its organs comparing to others .
It's green ;
It's feed by water , the most precious reason of life .

Most of all it has all these secrets which is dragging me inside . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...