Monday, April 7, 2014

#100happydays No. 3



Apparently, you think that each weekend I come by and post something about my happy days. But no, actually this week I got sick. I was in bed for 3 days. And I wanted to take a photo of my bed as three happy days in a row. Hahah. 
I slept a lot and believe me it was really good. B also prepared a soup for me and Farbod came with lots of oranges... He told me he wanted to give a vitamin C shock to me . lol. 
On Saturday, I woke up really happy. You've got to be there and see my face enlightened with joy of life. 
This yoga class has changed my whole perspective in life. Really. 

I took some photos on the way to the class as a reminder of a very happy, calm and beautiful day. 



Moda

Moda

Nefess Atoliyesi

xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...