Friday, April 11, 2014

#100happydays No.5

Days go by. Some are happy, some are sad.
This reminds me of the typography which says, " Today I choose joy" .


Last night I arrived home, I went to bath. Nothing is better than taking a hot bath after 10 hours sitting in front of a screen. Cozy cloths. Perfect smell. 
Together with B, we ordered our favorite noodles with sushi and we watched "Captain Corelli's Mandolin". How much I love this novel, and its movie.... who know?:D 


Of course I could post much more better pictures of this movie... sorry for that ! 

I ended my night with a cold beer, and some simple stretching. 

In the morning I woke up with B's voice. He was in a meeting. 

A new day is here. 

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...