Friday, April 25, 2014

B stays, Maya is here, I am grateful;

Talking about happy moments of life. I can count for you couple of them that had happened to me lately. 

B could renewed his visa for one year, not only 6 months. This means that he will be here in Istanbul till January of 2015. And you know, when police announced it, I just took a deep breath. I could have been fine without him, but I cannot avoid all the hard times that I was about to experience with not having him around. All those breakfasts together, all those laughs, silence and all those weekend together … again all of them are so clear in front of my eyes.

As soon as he got his visa (ikamet), it was the right time to call Ezgi, a nice cute Turkish girl who was ready to give away her cute 3-months-old American cocker spaniel puppy away.

We got her. 

She is one of the cutest things I have seen in my life. Her name is Maya, which means treasure (thanks to Niloofar for telling me the meaning) and also it’s the name of one of the oldest civilization on earth. She’s so cute with the cutest hands and feet.
B and Maya has brought the happiest moments of all for me. So excuse me if I haven’t been writing and posting any photos, because lately I am experiencing amounts of them.

Besides I am continuing my yoga class. Of course with Maya around I cannot exercise like before at home, because she’s running all the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...