Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Deep blue sea (Sky?)

When you get to answer questions in life, it will be like a start of a music. An on-going one. It will never come to an end. Then you just have to listen and enjoy. 

I came to Istanbul to answer my questions, I did. But there are just lots of them. Every day I have this new feeling which brings me new questions. Every single day.
It’s getting more and more clearer to me. My problems, my questions they seem to have found at least their path to their answers.

I am having normal days at work. It’s not busy yet have something to work on every day. Office seems like always. Actually it’s so routine that I don’t recognize any difference. Today is Cat’s last day. I just don’t want to think about my lunch time without her laughing around. My decision was to live in the moment, right?


I hope I can manage a trip with B in couple of weeks. It would be nice if we could spend a weekend near the beach. 

On the earth that has some place like beach, it's crazy to live elsewhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...