Thursday, June 26, 2014

Secret door to my wild side

Hey.

Another day in my life has started. Lately I keep listening to Nahko Bear, Black as night. His voice brings me peace. (It’s funny that I had forgotten the word “Peace” in English). 

I try my best to be as calm as possible. But some days I am so impatient. This period also is not helping me at all. Really.

Let me start like this. It’s been years that I am searching for my goal. Lately much more harder than before. Yesterday in the bus, on the way to work, it just appeared to me. My very first goal in life is to be happy. Yes. It’s not like I didn’t know it before, but somehow it came to me. It was like I believed it. I had tears in my eyes. I just wanted to get back to our house, hug B and tell him that I am here whenever he wants, that how much I love him for being around. And sure Maya was also in my picture.

Today I came to work, I feel something heavy on my heart. I am kinda tired of all these articles that I keep reading every day.

I want to apply for master degrees this year. And if I don’t get the admission, I will quit my job here and start traveling. I just need to survive six or seven months.

Lately, I have this feeling that it’s just a beginning. And in couple of years I will do different things and meet different people and places. I feel a door to my wild side has opened that will never be closed again. 

I call it real life of mine. 

Love you all.


eL.

1 comment:

  1. work on it!!! wanna see you on the other side of the world! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...