Tuesday, June 17, 2014

To do list: GET OUT!

This is one of “those” days.

Canım sıkıldı. Really!!

I just need some space. I need nature so damn bad that I just can sign my resignation paper and walk out of this glassy door of our studio.

Really, what the hell is wrong with me? 

I am working in a design studio that despite all the flaws, it’s much better than could have happened to me. I have two cute faces waiting for me at home. I have my family who loves me. And on the other hand I have hundreds of passion which hardly I can find the time to improve them all.
Hormones? I don’t like to blame my hormones each time I go crazy.
Am I just too spoiled? I hate me if it’s true.

I just want to stand up right now and shout. Then laugh as much as I can. Then pack my stuff and get the hell out of here. 

I want to put this country song by Mike Dowling in my ears and just ride on roads one after the other till I just hate the banjo sound (Which I wont) .

I just want to lay near the beach and stretch, read books about yoga and practice and practice and practice till in Adho Mukha Svanasana my feet touch the ground without bending my knees.

Life is too vast to sit on a simple chair and look at a monitor.

We are alive to run as fast as we can, we have eyes to gaze at un-limited sky.


Not here. Not like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...