Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Chasing Happiness & freedom

What was it?
Yesterday I called it “Rush of Feelings”.

I don’t know but in the morning I am someone, and in the afternoon, when the moon rays lighten up the bedroom, I can be someone different. Like a ware-wolf.  The problem is I don’t believe in it.

I came to the office so sharp, fresh. By the way I have not given up my 12 days of yoga challenge. Today is the fourth day and my legs are feeling better.
By the evening, something really fucked up happened at work that totally freaked me out. I will not explain in here. But it was one of those moments that I couldn’t help but completely lose my temper.

I came to Istanbul to live free, with no stupid rules above my head, and most of all to feel secure in daily life. But yesterday it was like a sparkle to show me it’s time to leave. 

In the exact day, I came across Rachel ‘s post in Instagram which had explained about her life before she becomes a famous yogi. And how confused she was. And how hopeful she was along the way.
I went home. For the first time I didn’t want to talk to my friends about it. At home, B seemed so far from the point that I was.

I did yoga for one hour. I was so sleepy due to long working hours, I could have done more though. Watching Chasing Mavericks I went asleep.

In the morning I knew that despite me being so emotional about what happened the day before, I have to live like JAY.



I try to send my love and energy to whoever it is to cause me have this line among my eyebrows.

Love you all.


P.S. I have to write to Cat. Gosh I miss her so much. 

P.S. -again- Here I just want to send all my love to Jay who made me so inspired I felt tears coming down from my eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...