Sunday, July 20, 2014

Life is better each moment

Decisions. Decisions. Decisions.

Making lists. Words. Thoughts. Day dreams.

Mental visions that we are sure will come true only if we can do handstands better in yoga. Only if we can find the dream job and if we can hang out with that handsome guy.

Hmm. All of them can be in this very moment. You can start small. Actually, you “have to” start small. No other way. Promise yourself to be better in each step by the next month. And believe me you can.

To begin, begin.

These days I am inspired by free souls more than anything else.

I am much more fund of wind, and water than before.

Life, love is all around us.

I have started a 12 days of yoga challenge. It has started today. I will be working on my legs more.


What about you? What are your plans for this week?

Love you all. 

kisses. xoxo

eL.

Sunday, coffee, little journal. Silence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...