Sunday, August 10, 2014

Plan for a miracle*

I MUA  is the song that I am listening to right now.

I will go to the volcano
Melt my heat in Mauna keas snow.
I will go to the volcano
Melt my heat in Mauna keas snow.
Get waist deep, yeah get barreled.
All the gifts returned tenfold
I will go to the volcano.
I will go to the volcano.
Melt my heart in Mauna keas snow
Melt my heart in Mauna keas snow.
Hell, good thing i don’t require much.
Makes it easier to move and stand straight up.
A little tough love and the gentle touch.
The more i struggle the more I’m stuck.
The less i speak the more i know.
The faster i move the slower i go.
I will go to the volcano.      
Melt my heart in Mauna kea’s snow!

Lately I am reading a book about “JOY”.  You might have read it. In the first half of the book, it talks about the difference between joy, happiness, pleasure and bliss. And how easily we can mixed their meaning with each other. We think we are happy, but it’s only pleasure. We think it’s a moment of joy, but it’s the one and only moment of bliss.
It’s so interesting.
For some reason I love to spend my whole life learning about these stuff about myself.

What about you? Can you distinguish these from each other in your life?

This weekend was relaxing. On Saturday, it rained the whole morning. Sadaf came here around 4, and we went to have a “huge” lunch in Bagdad Caddesi. We were hungry as if we had been stoned for couple of hours! LOL. At night we were dead tired.

Today I went to yoga. Guys, believe me or not I am getting much more better!!! I may start Ashtanga yoga soon. And we have started kicking our legs off the mat and sending them one by one to the air in addition to start hand stand! I am so excited (Happiness:D) 

Also with Ozge and Sam we had started a 30 Day Plank Pose Challenge. You can also start it. I am in third day, and my lower stomach is feeling lively.


Preparing my dear fruit salad;

Maya, looking at the fruit salad; 



Have an awesome week!


LOVE LOVE LOVE. 

eL. 

* By Osho

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...