Sunday, August 3, 2014

“The core of mans' spirit comes from new experiences.” *

Hey ghertis,

Sunday will be over in couple of hours. As u know here we had a five days holiday, then two days of work and again the weekend. I can not believe that it’s over. My disbelief is so strong on some level I wanted to pack everything and go back to Tehran! Not that I hate my job, seriously I don’t hate it. But I just want to spend more time with me. Blogging. Walking in the streets of Istanbul, taking pictures. And day dreaming,…ah! Day dreaming.

Slowly I am collecting everything to apply for MFA . You have no idea how frustrating it can be. One day I am full of hope, the next day I hate all the projects that I have done , and I start to count the money that I must spend and in the exact same moment I see Christopher McCandless 's face in front of me. Then I start to question my purposes in life. And it all end up in 45 minutes of yoga, struggling not to let Maya on my mat. It’s finished by then.

Lately, I see B so far from me. I miss a friend. I just don’t know who. I just need a friend so damn much!
I just want to sit somewhere think about my life, what friends I want to have, where I want to go, what I want to do, and then I want to get stuck in there.

My piece of art - Done couple of years ago - When I know music will be my everything.


But I believe in lobe within me. It moves me to right places each time.


LOVE LOVE LOVE. 

* From Cristopher McCandless book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...