Thursday, September 4, 2014

Answer !

Hi everyone,

My friend told me not to write “ghertis” anymore and I don’t! lol.

Here’s a series of questions that I invite you to answer one by one: 
HAVE FUN.

1.What was your favorite paper you have ever written? Please write about the topic in couple of sentences.
I blog, I journal everyday. I try to inspirational and surprising for myself. Topic of my journals are mostly about self-improvement, arts, and motivation. Above all I usually write about my experiences in life.

2.Which books did you read of late (art, fiction, non-fiction)?
I started to read Osho. But I found it somehow a series of books that you have to keep them always. So I shifted to other books (now I am reading North and South, I love the romance in it), and besides in my free time I keep continuing reading Osho. 

3.Which artist really impresses you? And why?
Marc Chagall. I think I can literary walk in his paintings, I can be the bride, I can fly when the love of my life kiss me in the kitchen. 

4. What are your main interest besides arts?
Now, yoga.

5. Which blogs do you check regularly?
I check "Free People" and "Wanderlust". Bohemian life-style is one of my interests. 

6.Which cultural event has impressed you lately? This can be a museum, a concert, or anything like that, but also sports game….Again why?
Actually I went to Topkapi Palace last week. It's one of the most famous palaces from Ottoman Empire, but as far as I reminded me of all the sight seeing in Iran, for me it was beautiful but not shocking beautiful. Unfortunately I could not go to any concerts or art galleries for this full time job of mine. 

7.Please describe briefly an article in a newspaper or a magazine that got you thinking lately. Please share the link to it!
I keep reading the news about DAISH (ISIS). And I am sure I don't want to link anything related to it in my blog.


8.Please write a thought or an idea that really widened your intellectual horizon. 
Women, daily life, inspirations, music, and struggles of my generation in the world (mostly in Iran). 
I mean whatever comes to my mind I find a way to relate it to my country. 

What about you? Can you answer these questions? 
Write and send your blog links to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...