Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Loving life;

Life goes on and there’s not a single day which I can stop my mind from wandering around.

I am starting to get use to my job. It is not that tiring that is used to be. We often work on the rebranding of news channels. Preparing presentation for these project is my main job. They say I have a really good eye for finding right references. Of course I do. I used to take photos all the time. I call myself an artist. How can someone be an artist without having an artistic point of view?
Lately I am focusing on Human stories. Forgotten people. I searched for the countries in war, countries with highest raping rates, no human rights, violence and genocide. Every day when I am looking at these news & photos I just start to cry. I have puffy eyes at lunch.

But this is life, isn’t it?!

And I love it. I love my life, all my little fights with B besides long kisses and endless laughs. I love my cute dog, Maya. I love my thoughts even when they are negatives. I love my challenges towards fading them. And I love you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...