Thursday, January 22, 2015

Second Wedding is missed;

Today is one of my best friend’s wedding, and I am not there.

I am here, sitting behind the monitor, searching some photos for our next presentation and checking out the budgets for another project.

I am full of emotions right now. Anger, love, passion, home-sickness, hopelessness beside hopefulness as I think about life itself. 

She sent me a voice message in the morning telling me how much I have been missed in all these days, and when I tried to answer her message but I just burst into tears. Three times! Each time I closed my phone, walked a bit and again when I started to talk I could not help it and I cried.


Wish you all the bests Hediye, and sorry that I am not there with you. 

Love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...