Tuesday, June 2, 2015

My dear June;

June is here.


I’ve decided to write about June.
It might be the last June that I will ever live in Istanbul, so it has to be special.


And it’s the first month of Summer.

There is a long list of items that we have to do. I guess from time to time we get bored of our list and we decide to change the app only. So far we are using Wunderlist, and it’s good.

I think a person does yoga every damn day, spend time with his/her loved ones (including dogs of course), is able to find a time to read a book, watch a movie, walk and think and be independent financially is a happy person. Nah?

This theory defines me as a happy person and I tend to stick with it in my dear June.

Here's the list of things that I want to do in dear June:


1. Do yoga more. I have signed up for Yelina's workshops of course.

2. Focus on my meditation.
3. Keep running. It would be awesome if I can make it 10 minutes everyday.
4. Write more.
5. Visualize more. (check out number 6)
6. Focus more on what I really want.

I am sure this month will be awesome.

Love ya'll!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...