Sunday, November 8, 2015

It's November;

The last months of 2015 seem to be full of changes. Really. Look around you.

It's all there.

Hope yours is good.

My friends are pregnant. Some of them are getting married. Some of the are moving on. Some are changing house. Some are changing countries. Some are getting used to the new life. New rituals. Some wounds are healing. Some are making new decisions. Life styles.

I can see the real life when I look around. Seems like a fast forward of a beautiful drama.

For me is the same. Of course. And I get depressed a lot. Don't worry. It's because of November. It brings kinda depression that you praise happiness. It's a kind of feeling that completes senses. U know?



Wish you all the bests.

Love .

eL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...