Thursday, November 5, 2015

Trust life always;

There are a lot of love quote that I want to share with the world. I just have not found the right medium. I tried music. Could not succeed in it. I started to draw. I could calm myself, don't know about others. 

Now life is taking me to a point where there's change. Yeah. I may move to London. Huge, isn't it? 
It just does not feel right. The clouds, the rain, the long hours of working just does not seem to fit in me. 
You might say this is life. Look! It's London. But what about ocean and sun? What about walking barefoot on the sands? What about the colors in sun and my beach house wish!? 

Today I meditated on this mantra,"Trust that life will always, always take you where you need to be".
I practiced pranayama for a bit. 

Now listening to one of my favorite radio talks and drinking my favorite latte with white chocolate and try to calm myself down with all of these mixed feelings. 

Elika has been through a lot lately. I wanted to have enough money to bring her to a retreat. We could just relax and then start all over again. 

I miss my life a lot. I will explore my tumblr now. The only place that it's totally mine and I feel inspired so matter what. 

It's time of change. But I need to trust life. I really need to trust life. 



Peace & love to you all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...