Saturday, March 4, 2017

I fell for you now I have to rise again;

Our story started with a broken glass and ended with one.

The first day I called him, he told me he was so excited he walked on his glasses and broke them. And now after two days that we are apart he's on his way to buy glasses again. This one was broken on a drunken night while he was helping a friend. After five years.

It's interesting how he acts the way I always wanted him to when we decide it's over. Does this mean that he has to be far and I have to be enthusiastic about him?
My heart is pounding and aches so much.

Sometimes I want to shout at him :

What would have happened if you took my hand and explored this city when I got here? Weren't we the ones who wanted to walk hand in hand in London 5 years ago?
What would have happened if we listened more to each other?
What would have happened if you talked to me more about your days, your dreams, your problems?
What would have happened if you prefered traveling with me except leaving me behind this year?
What would have happened if we could stick together instead of letting people get in between us?

I need to accept the truth here. And I have to respect us.

This probably will be the last photo we have together.


The whole thing is sad. And today I dont believe it.

Love.

eL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...