Today I had to give a lecture in my Turkish class . And I chose to talk about Noruz .
I talked about 20 minutes ; It was hard but my turkish is getting better and better .
Next week is my exam . I hope I can make it : )
Here are some photos for you guys to see my "Haft-seen" , which had five "seens" instead of seven : )
Hope you enjoy it !
xx .
I talked about 20 minutes ; It was hard but my turkish is getting better and better .
Next week is my exam . I hope I can make it : )
Here are some photos for you guys to see my "Haft-seen" , which had five "seens" instead of seven : )
Hope you enjoy it !
| Sumak |
| Rice+coins |
| Garlic |
| Apple |
| Colored eggs |
| Sabze (from wheat) |
xx .
No comments:
Post a Comment