Back in my country , I always drew . I mean I was famous among my friends for "always having my sketch book with me" ; But here I somehow wasn't inspired .
But Spring is here . And I'm all the same old Elina , who has her sketch book with her all the time .
Here are some sketches that lately I've done .
Hope you like them .
xo.
eL.
But Spring is here . And I'm all the same old Elina , who has her sketch book with her all the time .
Here are some sketches that lately I've done .
Hope you like them .
| Out of my imagination. |
| A little scene from work. |
| A Turkish guy , waiting for ferry. |
xo.
eL.
beautiful! i really like the thick lines you use!
ReplyDeleteThanks dear Miriam .
DeleteI can not check your blog ... Do you have any? Send me the link plz : )
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete