Hi guys ,
good morning to you all !
As I'm writing to you the first rays of sun is reaching my bare feet . And it feels just right .
Last night my friends came over and I slept pretty late , but today in the morning I'm as energetic as a stalk of whipped asparagus!
I was searching for awesome Apps & I found these , thought you might like it too :
-My wonderful days lite which is a private diary and it's so cute !
-EyeEm which has several filters for your photos , and again you can apply instagram filters on them.
-Voxer which I'm sure you are familiar with it : )
And I'm using a Turkish podcast which I don't think you need it :D
Anyway , as you must know about my passion towards Marc Chagall , today I realized that one of my good friends has made an animation about it . And I just loved it . I put the link for you.
Hope you like it .
eL.
good morning to you all !
As I'm writing to you the first rays of sun is reaching my bare feet . And it feels just right .
Last night my friends came over and I slept pretty late , but today in the morning I'm as energetic as a stalk of whipped asparagus!
I was searching for awesome Apps & I found these , thought you might like it too :
-My wonderful days lite which is a private diary and it's so cute !
-EyeEm which has several filters for your photos , and again you can apply instagram filters on them.
-Voxer which I'm sure you are familiar with it : )
And I'm using a Turkish podcast which I don't think you need it :D
Anyway , as you must know about my passion towards Marc Chagall , today I realized that one of my good friends has made an animation about it . And I just loved it . I put the link for you.
![]() |
| First photo of my instagram
Here you go with DOLUNAY .
|
eL.

No comments:
Post a Comment