Apparently, you think that each weekend I come by and post something about my happy days. But no, actually this week I got sick. I was in bed for 3 days. And I wanted to take a photo of my bed as three happy days in a row. Hahah.
I slept a lot and believe me it was really good. B also prepared a soup for me and Farbod came with lots of oranges... He told me he wanted to give a vitamin C shock to me . lol.
On Saturday, I woke up really happy. You've got to be there and see my face enlightened with joy of life.
This yoga class has changed my whole perspective in life. Really.
I took some photos on the way to the class as a reminder of a very happy, calm and beautiful day.
| Moda |
| Moda |
| Nefess Atoliyesi |
No comments:
Post a Comment