Slow down.
Take your time. And it will be alright.
Maybe when
Imany decided to sing this, she had no idea that it will be alright. For real.
These days
I am so damn inspired. Sometimes I am afraid that I might die soon. LOL.
Yes, I get
angry. I get angry and I say the worst words that come to my mind. I say them.
But in my heart I have this fire of hope that I know it will never fade out.
I see
people around me; their problems. Their anger when something goes wrong. Their
happiness when they achieve something and so on.
For me yoga
and art have become a way to express it all. Colors have become the language.
Forms have become my accent. In between all these curves, you can find me. This
is how I curve this line. This unique line of my life. With love and passion.
Each time I press my both hands on my mat, and I feel the rush of blood under
my skin, I know I am alive. Then I will take a deep breath. And I will start it
with down ward facing dog. And my spine just gives me this incredible feeling
of liveliness.
This is
life. Love is all around us. I just can’t wait to give all my love to the next
person I run into. If you do not see it, just slow down. Take your time. And it
will be alright.
love to you all.
eL.
ماچز تو یو :*
ReplyDeleteMacheZ to you too.
ReplyDelete