Yeah. I did
start to run again. Actually now that I think I don’t remember why I used to
run?
I think it makes it special, like a real desire of the heart. Hm?
I think it makes it special, like a real desire of the heart. Hm?
Yesterday I
came across my 2014 resolution in my journal and I saw that I have done 2/3rd
of it without even realizing. And it made me proud.
I put my
goal to surf. For that I need to work on my body. Running and yoga is good, but
not enough. Besides I am not a good yogi or runner. I have to work much more.
Maya got
sick and she seems so weak to me lately. After this weekend I have to spend
some time with her. She’s so cute and every day I come to work I miss her so
much.
Each day,
in the morning that I wake up and I remember that I the night before I went
running, I just cannot help it but have the big smile on my face.
What about
you?
What made
you smile today?
P.S. I found this website by the way, it seems a good place to make your lists.
http://dayzeroproject.com/
http://dayzeroproject.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment