We woke up late today.
I forgot to tell you, from yesterday we started doing some exercise. 40 minutes of exercise with weights.
Weather is amazing. It's a torture to stay in.
Online shopping has stopped. We should not be more than three people together in the streets. In public places we need to stay away from each other with two meters apart. Pubs & restaurants are closed. People are still out in so many neighbourhoods.
I know for a fact that I'm lucky that my job is not affected with this virus. I will stay sane & get the best out of this quarantine.
These days for me is all about food, work, quality time with us. Today I felt we are real adults. The feeling of trust, safety and love was all over me. So much love for this feeling.
There will be loads of food photos on the way.
Sorry for scattered sentences.
With love,
Elina
I forgot to tell you, from yesterday we started doing some exercise. 40 minutes of exercise with weights.
Weather is amazing. It's a torture to stay in.
Online shopping has stopped. We should not be more than three people together in the streets. In public places we need to stay away from each other with two meters apart. Pubs & restaurants are closed. People are still out in so many neighbourhoods.
I know for a fact that I'm lucky that my job is not affected with this virus. I will stay sane & get the best out of this quarantine.
These days for me is all about food, work, quality time with us. Today I felt we are real adults. The feeling of trust, safety and love was all over me. So much love for this feeling.
There will be loads of food photos on the way.
Sorry for scattered sentences.
![]() |
| Mozzarella with tomatoes |
![]() |
| Courgettes and onions getting ready for pasta with ricotta |
![]() |
| Salmon with chopped tomatoes |
With love,
Elina



No comments:
Post a Comment