When you are going through a tough time, how much you should expect your loved ones to be there for you?
This question is very important. Expectations shape friendships and relationships. You need to know the answer to this question for every single person in your life, and you need to tell them. If they don't agree, both ends need to compromise.
That's how it has to be done. You can not go around and repeat, "I'm like this", "I want to be treated like this". This is not how it works. You need to meet half way.
Boundaries. It's always about boundaries.
Breathe,
Elina
This question is very important. Expectations shape friendships and relationships. You need to know the answer to this question for every single person in your life, and you need to tell them. If they don't agree, both ends need to compromise.
That's how it has to be done. You can not go around and repeat, "I'm like this", "I want to be treated like this". This is not how it works. You need to meet half way.
Boundaries. It's always about boundaries.
Breathe,
Elina
No comments:
Post a Comment