I kinda finished work and I'm reading for my course tomorrow.
Today I woke up early, took shower. And started to work immediately. I had a lot to do and was able to finish all of it.
I could not fight it but I have an annoying voice at the back of my head throwing negative words at me. So I decided to write. I decided to throw up my fears on this page, maybe I can lower its voice down.
These days I am scared. I'm scared of the future. Even when my mum tells me, it's going to be okay, I don't buy it. I'm applying for my ILR. Next year the citizenship process is waiting for me in the queue. I will be almost 36 years old when I become British. And I will have a couple of thousands pounds in my bank account. To be positive, I have to say that something will happen. But The negative side always takes over, no?
Will my dreams come true?
Till how much I'm ready to sacrifice to make my dreams real?
I'm scared. Life is short and having it all is a lot of work.
I need to fix this. I need to find a way AGAIN.
No comments:
Post a Comment