Hey
everyone,
December is
here. As I heard they call it “Friday of the months”; Meaningful, nah?
For me
somehow it’s really a big, cloudy Friday!
I had a
rough two weeks. There was this fucked up problem with my working visa and no
one seemed to care enough to manage it. I was not in charge, otherwise I would
do whatever it took to make it right.
Anyway, now
it’s all ok. It’s fine now.
But it was
like a sudden fist on my face to wake me up. I had to start somewhere. And I
was lost. I am lost. But now at least I made a plan. I hope I can stick to it.
I am
writing my new year resolution. It’s been one week now that I keep adding stuff
into my list. When the time comes I will share it with you guys of course. It
has three parts:
-Things to be
done
-Things to be bought
-Things to work on
-Things to be bought
-Things to work on
It has spiritual
and physical perspective. I mean after all these lists that I have been making
on daily basis, of course I get good at making one detailed one for new year.
You can also do it. I made a file in Google Drive, which by the way has a new UI.
Below I am
putting the links that these days are making my days: )
For ones who love cooking:
For ones who want a new playlist these days:
Also try The National of course!
Have fun.
Love you
all.

No comments:
Post a Comment