Today I saw
that Safa has shared one link on my facebook page. You’ve got to read it.
Speaking of
Safa, I have to write about her here. I owe it to myself and our friendship.
Safa is
Shadi’s sister, my very first friend. I remember before I had written about
her.
Now Safa is
here, in Istanbul.
She’s four
years younger than me. She’s studying anthropology in Denmark. And she’s been
traveling all her life.
She has one
of the biggest hearts in the world. She appreciates all the details. She has
the cutest laugh and she’s all ears when you are sad.
In these
three days, I learned to look more closely at matters in life and appreciate
all of it.
I have to
go, I have to finish everything and get back home as soon as possible, because
tonight she will go backL
You have no
idea how grateful I am for having her in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment