I wrote to my friend, Soroush couple of days ago.
I think in times of hard we need all of our friends and family to bring us the love and gratitude back.
I told him how I lost a friend and how lost I am these days.
He sent me the most beautiful poem ever.
I think in times of hard we need all of our friends and family to bring us the love and gratitude back.
I told him how I lost a friend and how lost I am these days.
He sent me the most beautiful poem ever.
من به تقدیر و به پیشانی و اینگونه اباطیل
ندارم باور.
اگر از من شنوایی داری
میگویم
هر کسی قطرهی خُردیست در این رودِ عظیم
که به تنهایی بیمعنی و بیخاصیت است،
و فشارِ آب است
آن ناچاری
که جهتبخشِ حقیقیست.
ابلهان
بگذار
اسمش را
تقدیر کنند.
الف. بامداد.
Sorry if I didn't put the English version.
No comments:
Post a Comment