I am amused with writing.
It really affects me in different ways. Before I get used to do meditation often, I used to write me. As much as I used to draw.
But it's weird that I never ever thought about writing about my parents. And today I need to write about my mom.
She's great. Like most of the mothers. She's someone that I really want to be alike someday soon.
Everything that happens around me, every big decision that I need to make her face comes in front of me. I can imagine her mimics. What she would say. And I do the same.
Yes. She's great. She's funny. She's cool. And she's a real good mom.
I love her. I do.
I need to write about her properly. More.
It really affects me in different ways. Before I get used to do meditation often, I used to write me. As much as I used to draw.
But it's weird that I never ever thought about writing about my parents. And today I need to write about my mom.
She's great. Like most of the mothers. She's someone that I really want to be alike someday soon.
Everything that happens around me, every big decision that I need to make her face comes in front of me. I can imagine her mimics. What she would say. And I do the same.
Yes. She's great. She's funny. She's cool. And she's a real good mom.
I love her. I do.
I need to write about her properly. More.
No comments:
Post a Comment