Monday, April 6, 2020

Day 22: Self isolation

I woke up today with a very very deep sorrow for everything. People dying. The rest living in fear. I read today on my friend's fb page that she's having nightmares of losing her family. She is a doctor herself in US.
My sister is forced to go to work back in Iran. I'm so worried for my family..
I know the rest of the worrying and anxiety compare to what's happening in the world is nothing, I know. But I can feel however I want to, no?
As this place is where I can share everything.. I revise how I started this post:

I woke up today with a very very deep sorrow for my trip to Costa Rica that got cancelled. Gosh I am so pissed. I was planning this trip back and forth for a couple of years now. And I was so close to go!

I just hope something good comes out of this mess. People living mindfully. People caring about the environment more. People being kinder to each other. Governments understand unity more.

Strawberry smoothie with a dark chocolate
Stay safe,
Elina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...