Today was a good day.
Later into the evening, I had a fight with my family on the phone. Gosh I hate these fights.
My sister is still going to work. And I am paralysed with worry.
I called them & said I am sorry that I shouted.
I think maybe these days at home can be a good time for me to dig deeper in these family issues.
Gosh everything is heavy on my chest.
Last night I slept in his arms under the moonlight.
P.S. I miss Maya so much.
Breathe,
Elina
Later into the evening, I had a fight with my family on the phone. Gosh I hate these fights.
My sister is still going to work. And I am paralysed with worry.
I called them & said I am sorry that I shouted.
I think maybe these days at home can be a good time for me to dig deeper in these family issues.
Gosh everything is heavy on my chest.
Last night I slept in his arms under the moonlight.
![]() |
| White wine with sunset |
![]() |
| Burgers with BBC news |
Breathe,
Elina


No comments:
Post a Comment